After the excesses of the past few weeks, and now that we’re back into the normal routine again, many of us may be starting to think about making positive changes to our lifestyles. Eating better, doing more exercise and taking good care of our mental as well as our physical well-being may well be on the agenda, at least for now!
So before the momentum fades and the cold, dark days overwhelm our good intentions of going outside and taking a brisk walk, we thought it would be a good idea to collect together some recommendations for products available in our shop to help you and your pets get happy and healthy together. And if your latest Visa bill has extended onto an extra page, you’ll be pleased to see that they all cost around £10!
- Want your pet to get out more, even if you don’t? Why not fit a cat flap (this one is suitable for small dogs too!)
- Need to do the right thing on your walks but don’t want to get too involved? Try this sturdy but discreet scoop.
- Would you like your cat to accompany you on a gentle stroll to the park? Or the corner shop? Try this soft cat harness.
- Looking for a convenient but healthy treat for your dog (or something to vary your small animal’s diet?)
- Or do you just need some inspiration to start your exercise regime? How about Yoga Dogs – Get in Touch with Your Inner Pup
In our online shop you’ll also find a massive selection of leads, collars, harnesses and toys to make every walk safer, fun and perhaps even a little bit more stylish, so do have a browse. We’re adding new lines and refining the product range in The Ralph Site shop all the time, and we love to hear your suggestions and feedback. Leaving product reviews helps other owners with their choices, so if you can find the time to review your purchases too, we’d be very grateful.
With very best wishes from Shailen and The Ralph Site team